http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zj8ihXM4CM
Lyrics:
Voice 1:
No need to feel the pain
No need to feel betrayed
No need to feel inane
No need to feel afraid
Voice 2:
Wake me up before I die, hold me close
As I gaze upon the sky, comatose
No reason to survive, I suppose
Wake us up... before we die
Voice 1:
No need to feel desire
Voice 2:
But I need you with me
Voice 1:
No need to feel so small
Voice 2:
But I need to feel secure
Voice 1:
No need to feel the fire
Voice 2:
But I need to feel free
Voice 1:
No need to feel at all
Voice 2:
But I need to know for sure
John used to listen to this song over and over again on our car rides. I think he's always felt kinship with Voice 2.
I used to feel more kinship with Voice 1, but today, for the first time, I felt kinship with Voice 2. How is it that I fluctuate so much between love and pain?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment