me: hey
AM: hey hey hey
back from martial arts?
me: well
i dropped Jefferson off at 5pm
then came back
and took a nap
just woke up a little bit ago
AM: oh...got it
me: shattered again :(
AM: what happened
me: i went to sleep with that loving image in my mind
but i guess my dreams and thoughts
happened to me as I was waking up
i couldn't find that image anywhere
the only image I could see was betrayal
so i'm trying to recover from that image now
AM: the image changed as you were waking up?
what can I do to help? leave you alone, or chat or...what?
me: idk yet
talking is helping
i wish that i had that same drive and desire to come over and look at the socializing options and friendship project stuff that i had earlier
but it just isn't there right now
i'm starting to read a book i got from the library
"Shattered"
about steps to recovering from betrayal
AM: so you're planning to stay over there tonight?
me: :( i think so
the image of sleeping with jefferson is helping me
AM: ok
me: so it must the the right thing to do right now
AM: ok
yep
sounds like it to me
me: i feel bad about it
AM: and you didn't get to talk to him last night
me: because it means that i can't be with you
and i want to be with you
to share time together
but i'm just not mentally there
i really wish i was
AM: thank you, but.....we're back to .....take care of yourself
you can't give if there's nothing to give
take care of yourself
me: :'(
thank you so much for understanding
i wish it wasn't about me
i wish i wasn't so empty
but i am
AM: I know
me: and i need to pull myself out of it
AM: the best thing I can do is get out of your way and allow you to fill yourself up
if I could help, I'm here.....
you know that
me: i know
thank you
*squeezes your hand*
you're very strong
AM: squeezing back
am I crushing your hand?
me: no
it's good to know you're there
AM: and good that you know that....that you can rely on that
me: i'm goind to make some fresh broccoli
something marty would like
pay him back in some way for what he gave me yesterday
he gave a lot
going to Dad's birthday
AM: that's nice
then coming by here
me: being with Dad when I broke down and couldn't be there
driving both ways
driving me to your house to get my stuff
he was really good to me
he couldn't join me where I was
he didn't understand where I was mentally
AM: but he did what he could to help
me: he kept pulling me out of it with superficial conversation
but yes
he did what he could
and I appreciate it so much
so i'd like to give something back
AM: let him know it when you can
me: i will
again tonight
i acknowledged him and thanked him last night
but i'll do it again tonight
a note to go with the broccoli
i'd better get to work on that before he gets back with jefferson
AM: kk
off you go
me: thank you so much for being here to talk with me and hold my hand
AM: my pleasure
me: i'll be back for you as soon as i can
AM: you know me....I'd get lost if I tried to go anywhere without you
so I'll stay put
me: *shy smile*
ok
then i'll know right where to find you
AM: hehe
me: enjoy your evening
i'll let you know when i'm back
even if i'm busy with other things
AM: OK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment