I've been trying to understand what has happened to me and my role in it. This is a chronicling of my inner journey.
The title of this blog assumes that recovery is possible. Those who have walked this road before me say that it is. They also say that it will take a long time to become healthy again. Every day, I'm going to work toward becoming mentally healthy.
I used to be healthy before I met John. I had problems and unfulfilled yearnings, but I was healthy. Now I feel like I've been sucked into his world like drowning in quicksand. Through all of it, I desperately try to hold on to love.
When I met John, he had been diagnosed with and treated for many psychological problems throughout his life. Right now, I feel like I've "caught" a minor form of what he has, like a disease. I've been in more mental turmoil with him than I've ever had in my life.
I thought that we were progressing and getting better together, but it all came crashing down when he abandoned me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment