skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Love, Betrayal and Recovery
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Waiting for that perfect day
Right now, in this moment, I just want John to be out of my mind. I don't want to think about him anymore. He's still there, but I'm ready for him to be gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(22)
▼
February
(22)
For Discussion
Attachment and Mental Health in Relationships
Mental Health and Attachment
Fluctuations - Detachment and Attachment
Statement of Betrayal
Remores for My Self-Betrayal
Hate, Rage, Revenge, and Self-Betrayal
Waiting for that perfect day
Links I've been reading on betrayal
Ayreon - Comatose
Ayreon - Age of Shadows / We Are Forever
I know you needed space, but dammit.... why did it...
I trusted that......
80% bad / 20% good
What makes a great lover?
Emptiness, Filling Up, and Principles
Filling the Emptiness Inside - Space, Love, and In...
Has emptiness stopped me from living my principles?
Every time I reach out, he gets more practice at h...
Mistake - Letting fear stand in the way of love
Love and Rejection
What is this and why am I doing it?
About Me
Katherine
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment