Monday, February 15, 2010

Love and Rejection

Message 1:
I've made some observations that have been helpful to me and may be helpful to you to. I'm not sure if you're looking for psychological healing or not, but if you are, all you have to do is imagine being loved. Reality may be more complex than the simple image of being loved, but the image of being loved is still settling and healing.

Response:
I’m not joking. Leave me the hell alone. Get over whatever ideas are in your head. STOP FUCKING TEXTING ME.

Message 2:
I'm sorry! I'm not trying to get you back. I don’t trust you, and I don’t want you back, because you're intentionally hurtful. I'm just trying to help, because I can sense that you hurt. There are times when you bury the hurt, but you still hurt. I had just wanted to help by sharing my discovery that imagining being loved and feeling love through that image is healing.

Response:
Stop. I never want to see another txt or hear another fucking beep from you. Leave me alone. You are clinging, no matter what you mask it as. Fuck off.

Message 3:
I'm sorry you see me as clinging to you. It's true that I cling, but I'm clinging to love, not to you. If you don’t love, then I have no reason to cling to you. You see me and treat me badly. I certainly don’t want to cling to that. Part of me dreads texting you, because I know that the chance of you doing something hurtful is high. It's my desire to be loving and helpful that has driven me to send these texts this morning. Being a loving person helps me feel better and move on. I'm sorry that I invaded your space with it. I realize that you don’t want me to cling to you, and I'm not. But I wasn’t clear that you didn’t want to have love and healing. Well… you probably do, just not from me. I'm sorry for overstepping.

No comments:

Post a Comment