You have no idea what you've done to me. You intentionally betrayed me, rejected me, abandoned me. I'm trying to be understanding, but I can't. I don't understand why you would so thoroughly reject me the way you have. I'm shattered. You wouldn't even talk to me.
How dare you tell me that you'd go on a boat ride with me! How dare you keep leading me on - over and over again! Build me up...... The build up just made the fall that much more shattering.
You're evil! Satan was an angel before he fell. This was your fall - an utter fall from grace. You're a monster! Perhaps you should grace this earth by removing your presence! You don't deserve to live after you killed me the way you did.
I loath the idea of your presence. I loath the idea of your touch. It's repulsive! The image of good I had of you allowed me to love. That image is gone. The image of you being loving is now repulsive, something to be shunned. You're filthy and disgusting!
The dreams you had of me killing you and hurting you..... I want to do that now. The dreams you had of me defiling myself having sex with all those people...... No way! There's no way I'd defile myself like some animal. But stab you and carve you up...... yes, I want to hurt you now. Those dreams..... have come true - at least in my mind.
And you had the audacity to feel empathy for the husband who kills his wife after she betrays him!!! You fucking hypocrite!!! You did nothing but foreshadow what would happen between you and me, but in this case, it's the wife wanting to kill her husband for his betrayal - his utter lack of care. You rubbed it in my face, just like that nasty whore of a woman who betrayed her husband!
How dare you condemn the whore! You're the whore! The whore who thought that so many other things (you're own desires) were so much more important than treating me respectfully......
YOU FUCKING, STUPID SHIT! NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE WAY YOU TREAT PEOPLE!!!!
Even if you did want to leave, you could have been respectful. But you acted like a filthy, degenerate whore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment